Header AD

header ads

funny cat watches his dinner fly away-video

"I was out on the back yard cutting my fingernails when I saw the feline gladly stroll up with the poor bunny in its mouth so I chose to film and see what happens. What occurred next I couldn't accept and is most likely a standout amongst other things I have videoed. The feline hops up on the patio with bunny in mouth and puts the bunny down. At that point the bunny gets away from the feline off, bounces off the yard out into the grass and the feline gives pursue. Startlingly an owl comes shooting down from the trees and grabs the bunny while the feline watches his supper take off."







funny cat watches his dinner fly away-video funny cat watches his dinner fly away-video Reviewed by kacem youcef on May 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD

home ads
SEO Services Glendale